Featured Post

Sisterly issues

I come from a large family of 6 kids. There was me, Kyla, Josh, Derek, Piper, and Aj. I'm not going to be talking about just any of us, ...

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Depression

I suffer from depression but I have gotten better. I have a will to live and now I want to help people who lived the way I have. I want to help people like my sister and me. I was sexually harassed as a child and suffered depression and anxiety most of my life. I wanted to make tees for people to make all of us who know someone or who battles anything day to day so that we become a family.

It is on tee-spring, so you can choose between tees, and other things like beach towels, posters, canvas, iphone case, socks, sweatshirts, and way more. Come check out my shop.

teespring.com/depression_speaks

I generally pick tee shirt, sweatshirt, mug, and tote bag and bonus sticker. If you would like to recommend me making the design for another item don't be afraid to email me at emilyyyyyy.jo@gmail.com (subject: teespring request)

Thank you! :D

Read my other blog about what problems I have with my sister who has so many problems... and needs so much help... it is my featured blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment